Things I've just notice today.
- My eyebrow are not level(eeeeee.....so cacat!)
- I'm left with $100++ of my Hari Raya money after paying off my debts which is too little for shopping.
- I was supose to go out with Natalie yesterday...but i dunch know what happen.(she didn't call so...i also tak tahu)
- I'm in love with Jewel and I love eminem more then ever.
- Anuar Zain is jus adorable.(haha!)
- That my best friend's burfday is like 3 days away and i haven't prepared nothing.(oppssss!i still have time do i?)
- Kak shikin gave me duit Raya.(wow!)
Dumb!
Well i just want to rest today.I'm so tired.I couldn't wake up this morning to send Amin's family off to London.Sharks!I obviously couldn't get out of bed by six in the morning because i get to sleep only sometime past three(Shah had to teman me because i can't shut my eyes).And now my head is spinning because of the sleeping disorder that i got.
Yesterday was superr hectic.My house was suddenly flooded since early afternoon till sometime after eleven.It's a non-stop visiting place.Plus my mom was nice to cook for everyone that came.I had to cancle my plan with Natalie if she were to called.But i guess i didnt have to as she didnt give me a call.So i spent my whole day layan-ing my guest.We have 3 big groups raiding my house.(excluding my future mak mertua*hahaha!*, dad's friends,my married cousins,my chinese family members).Thank god the 3 big groups included daddy's adopted family.hmmm...they were mighty kecoh!It's fun plus craziee tired.i'm so sorie.I mean i had to say this bcos i can't help it;Wak imah and Wak Ati says i'm sooo pretty andthey kept squashing me which their warm huggs.*ahahhaa*.It make me feel good tho'.Ok enough of that.Sis shikin gave me duit Hari Raya .hah!which is so weird receiving frm her.But whudever tho she's working anyway.And yarh.We were planning to fly of to KL next month to go for Anuar Zain's concert.Only like the three of us.Me,kakak and Abg Amin.(that's if amin's olready back frm his tarian trip to Palembang).We decided to go because i guess kakak could get backstage pass.Ouhh she knew Anuar Zain so..OkLa.Dad allowed me to go if jadi so not much of a problem there.And yarh..Daddy got Along planning to go Genting in mid December I guess, and the whole of mama's family had to go too.Sound fun!I guess this year is a trip to Malaysia.
(Malaysia Truly Asia)