hmmm...honestly..i haven't had time to update this.i became really busy as the day goes by.Let me just update you about only the most impt thang fo' the day.
Thursday.
-Dinee's burfday.i manage to go out with her the whole day like i promise.I gave her a treat for the day*spongebob*(wheeee~).But nothing much tho'.The day mcm tak terurus ah.So kelam kabut.BUt what make things fun and joyful that we manage to at least be together and spent time together.Altho the chalet is kindda pathetic..since i have her and she have me and we have each other,things was soooo much fun!i njoyed my day.
Friday.
-Went out with yayah.To buy stuff and look for a vase.Not her's but my another cousin punyer.But we end up buying bangles and my adeq sedare's burfday gift.I bought him this nice,unique and style bangle.Fooh!pretty!!.hmmm..then when the night falls my cousin decided to stay over my place and so the whole day i spent my time with her.While with her..i got a phone call frm dinee and neng.THey called to say that they bought me something.A gift that symbolises friendship and the sweetest memories.Tho' it's nothing big guys...i really do appreciate it!thank u!!!.smoochieeesss..I end my day with a gift frm my gurlfriend and a party at home with my cousin.*hehe*
Saturday.
I had to follow mom and dad to jln Hari Raya.I was kindda lazy to go but i was force to..i guess i'm jus going there for the sake of getting duit Raya.hmmm...(becos i wanna buy a ladiees shoeee)ergh!right!so well..we went to about 6 houses and then the last hse is Along's house.(which is only beside my apt blk).We had some great chats and also great food there.hmmm...nice!i can't help it but praise indian cookss.hehehe!My grandma's and Alang's family are there too.SO aper lagik...KECOH arh!!!hehehhee.i had fun only at that last hse.hahhaa.THen by 10 plus2.. nenek's family came my place bcos uncle Zu need me to do his 'Quatation' again.And this time he gave me $50 for helping him all this while.I was serba salah.I dont wanna take his money bcos i was doing it dgn ikhlas but he insisted and my mom said not to take any money out of it.But in the end i was scolded by my uncle and was ask to accept that cash.So aper lagik!amek aje La~...MY day end with Rafiq coming over my place.hahahha!(dier lagik gemuk sey)*hehe*
hmmmm...hey..gtg anyways...
update later