I wanna move on...carry my soul with me and start moving forward to see the world ard me.I want to live like everyone else with no worries what might come ahead of me.I want to stop protecting my soul against any harm frm anyone that might just hurt me and start living like everyone else.I want to step into the world feeling free of guilt and grieve.I want to learnt how to forgive and forget which i know i can never do it.i mean NEVER.I want to seek for peace anywhere and everywhere i go.I want to stop pretending to be nice when i hold grudges against you.I want to stop taking care of someone elses feelings and get myself hurt.I want to stop torturing myself.I want to stop ruining my soul.I want to stop damaging my inner self.I want to stop lieing to the whole world that i'm fine when i'm not!!!
Yes!wake ur gawd damn mind up!I'm hurt by ur words!your frigging offensive words!Dont you get it?Didn't that wordsss sinkkk and gett into you thick skull and into your tinny winny pee brain?!!You hurt me moron!You hurt me!!
aha!Your action are supperr bloodyy nasty!So now you're what? proud of what you did??You think that you gonna get away frm your stoopid act jus like that?You think you can escape in this freaakkking world thinking that you dont owe noone nothing!!??
shit you!!
hmmmm.....
Yes!i cannot tolerate it if anyone lied to me.I cannot tolerate it if my friends are cold against me.I cannot tolerate it when my friends avoid me.I cannot tolerate being yelled at.I cannot stand facing a coward who don't wanna face reality.I cannot tolerate someone who is arrogant and rude.I cannot stand it when someone prefers serving sarcastic remarks then being frank.(what are you a faggot??uh??)I cannot tolerate it if someone is desperate for attention.I cannot tolerate men who are insensitive.I cannot tolerate men who thinks highly of themselves.(ouhh that's not called confidence ass!).I cannot tolerate people who are self absorbed!.I jus can't tolerate it!!Dunch u get it?!!I cannot!!I dont!!and i wOnt!!
Why are you people so insenstive.Sorry is all that it takes.It goes a long way.Fine..fuct that sorry if you want to..but at least snap back to reality and start behaving like a gawd-damn human!!And start thinking of others than yourself.
Especially when u want to be known as my friends.My beloved friends.If u want to be one..you gotta behave like one.
again.I'm writing paragraph of 'shit' which i wanna make clear to everyone.I'm not seeking for attention nor am i bragging and moaning over some shits that happen in my life..I'm jus doing this for my own reflection.
You came here to read this and it's you who choose to read it.I didn't force you to come and read my trash!I apologise if you're ataken by my words.You shouldn't be feeling that way if you know u've done nothing wrong.To the people who reads it and think i'm talking about you.Yes you!!...uhuh..shut the hell up and let me do that talking!!
ouhh god...
life is damnnn malicious.....