20041123

Crazie insane.or was it insane crazie?

hah!I had a chat with ifah and dinee till sometime after one or two this morning.We had our silent giggles after evesdropping on neng and Mr.X conversation.That guy is a Stooopid fag hag.hah!Which totally remind me of some of my faggot mates.*hahaha*Well..the three of us are definitely like the 'Sirens' .I love to say that it's becuase we're like the SEXY MOMMAS in town(Tho's I know it plainly because when we come together we're louder that the most emergency vehicle).If you're sick of hearing that don't read on and don't tell me.I like thinking me and my gurlfriends are beeeeautifuL.

I happily yelled at my brother because he wake me up from my deep sleep.(m i that bad?)And got me looking at my haggard face at the mirror for almost fifteen minutes.oHH i must be still in my dreams.And yarh..mom sounds ridiculously petty today!anddd before i know it..i'm struck by a madness that made me blabber shitt ard the house alone!This have got to stop!!!

gOsh!i haven't shower...and i'm gonna be late for a date with ma gurlfriends~

outs!