20041124

I'm a horrible friend!How bad can i be?!!!!i felt worst then i ever did.Tho' i didn't plan nothing big and special i jus want to be there for her.How can i do this to my own friend??How can i ever apologised?I feel like an ass.Gosh!!this feeling suckk!horrible!!yucks!eiyer!aiyo!

I hate the word sorry.If i said it too much the meaning will soon be gone.And there i am standing and moaning for forgiveness yet knowing i'm jus making some irritating noise and don't mean single thing.BUt i am!!I AM SORRY!(okay i hafta stop saying that).

But my granduncle is really sick in the hospital.His been hospitalised for almost 4 times and i've never been to even one of them.I felt like bad.Real bad.And my grandma made me go tomorrow since he'll be going for his operation.(BUT how about her??).I thought i told mom nothing can come up tomorrow because i'm fully booked on 25th.But how can i say NO to my nanny.

I'm so serba salah!

Sorry gurl!