Eid Mubarak!
The takbir sounded and it nearly brought tears to my eyes.I could really feel the ending of Ramadan and the begining of Syawal*The feeling is unexplainable* And I cried over the Late Sudirman Hari raya song..'Dari Jauh'...ohh god gracious..It jus made me go speechless and that me at my most vulnerable..(A man with amazing talent and could deliver a fantastic song full of emotion that could really bring tears to manys eyes).He truly capture the emotion!
hmmm...Yes!tOmorrow.Tomorrow is the day that everyones waiting for.To celebrate after a whole month of fasting(that's for those who fast the full month).Yes!Tmr isn't gonna be any grand day for me.Honestly i dOnt feel like celebrating.My beloved cousins are away oversea and left me with a few.While they all left me here..the cousins frm Malaysia are here to stay with my family.It's partially cool and kindda uncomfortable while they're over.(hey it's been long since they came here to celebrate Lebaran since my Late Uncle passed away).I felt that new bonding with my nephew that came which is sOOoo much bigger then me(ouhh i mean size;he's so montel you know)*he's only 3 btw* and actually i'm looking forward to meeting my niece frm Aussie.*wonder how she look like*hmmmm...
I help mom with the curtains and the kuihs and the carpets and the moppings and actually help my brother and my abg sedare for a last mins shopping.It was friggging tiring yet fun to be honest.Especially when i get to buy the Eminem 'ENCORE' album..*ehem2**cough*.We or rather I had like so much fun and i enjoy doing the things i did today actually.I received like gazillions of msgs after that to wish me 'Selamat Hari Raya' and all and Maaf here and there...ouhh my wish would come later when I met u all La eh!*insya'allah*susah sgt nak type.hehhe
Well in general..I would like to wish this to all my Muslim Friends and my pals around the world .."Happy Hari Raya".I certainly would like to take this oppurtunity to susun sepuluh jari dan meminta ampun dan maaf jika TERkasar bahasa.TER kurang ajar.TERsinggung perasaan.TERmaki.TERkutuk.TERtolak.TERjeling.TERpekik.TERsepak.TERcubit dan semua TER yang ada Lah.I'm sincerely and truly sorry if my action and words have caused any of you guys to get hurt or what have you.In this auspicious day i hope we could forgive and forget what ever bad past we've been thru' and start and whole new chapter of our life and friendship.May Allah blessed us in everyway that he has.Insya'allah...
Okay La.The sincerest part of my wishing would come later when i came upfront with you.
yesss....
i'm tireddd....
i better go!
Salam Eidulfitri Kepada Semua Sekali Lagi!
smOoochieesss
XXxxxXX