yippies??
Yesterday was beautiful.It was jalan raya day with the 'Titisan temasek' crew.I loike.Alot. Macam-macam kerenah.From all the crazy phototaking session.To the lame jokes session.The belo moments.The laughing adek abg session at Fatin's house with "selera keluarg" with the wackie and funny session at ijan's house.The running to Sis Fana's van.The Sardine dalam van time.Hydil nyer shawl moments.Haha.Gosh.So much for a day.
There were approximately 19 people when fifi, hidir and fana came along. We went from tampines to pasir ris to bedok to bedok res to hougang and all the way to teck whye.It was superduperly tiring but great.Thank fana and hidir for the ride in their van.Cool shit.
Altho macam sardine dekat belakang.But we had FUN.(Thanks Fana and Hidir)That's the most important part.
Ili's house was super gerek sia.Altho yang tinggal hanya 7 people.(Me,hydil,hid,fifi(Firdaus),sufi,wani and fahrul)I love it ever so dearly much.Lagi lagi adek die, Trishia.So adorable.And the important part was..that there's a graf. design on her living room wall.Damn big and beautiful.It was amazing.Apa lagi tak abes-abes sia posing uh..It was so a design house.
Yesterday too was an emotional day.Esp malam.When hidir cam talking about Sidek.We even sempat rush to Tampines Mrt station to see Sidek before he go off back to camp.Gosh i swear i feel like crying when i saw him.After a less than 5 minutes hugs and kisses and a short photo taking session he had to go off.His msg to me was blardy emotional sia.And I was in tears when we had a convo. with hidir about Sidek.I felt so guilty.I dont know why.On why he was not jalaning raya with us.
Gosh.Sungguh menyedihkn.I just can't stop thinking about it.
hrmmm....
i promise i'll update when i get the picturesssss!woohhoo..