20061126

keeping up

wow.
i hate it how fast time flies so fast.
Gosh.
recently for me it has come to a point where i realise
i'm exhausted!
I was too tired to care.to listen.to appreciate and love.
It is because things come and go and it all went by too quickly.

I found myself failing.
Fail to keep up.
To catch up.
To do what i'm surpose to do.
I fail to stop and take a deep breathe before moving on.

Now i found myself completely exhausted.

My work has taken its toll on me.
BUT
I love what i'm doing.
Its how i wanna live my life.
so i have to learn to handle it.
And now...
i have something to look forward for day after day...
Beautiful.

Now i need to take a chill pill.
To learn to relax.

.Rewind.Stop.Forward.Pause.
.time wait for no man.


---
I love you is that okay?