20061031

define it please

Love?
I dont know why at times it seems as though i know that very well.
Well enough to say out my opinion if someone care to ask.
Well enough to share what i thought was love to those whom i thought i did.
Well enough to tell others off if they give love a bad name.
Well enough to believe in it

But
At times..
It seemed as though i dont understand it at all..
I dont know the true meaning of it.
I dont know the truth behind love.
I dont know how come I believe in it but yet fear it as bad.

Ironic eh.

Well....
Time will tell.A conversation i heard over at a chill out session today shows me
something that one would be willing to go through.Just because of what he believe was love.
But at the end of the day.Still believe in it after being let down in the name of love.
Ironic but true.

Power of Love.

It's too powerful a word that fears not many.But me.

---