ML II
Magus Luna II was a blast.
Despite getting..
" gosh fi you were awesome"
"i didn't know you could so act la"
"great job"
"that was your moment sia".....
I still do think i could have done better
I wanted to cry after the show.
Really..i felt as tho i let my group down.
I did the coaching and all..
but it's me who should have done way better than that.
I feel i've let them down.
But nevermind.Screw it!
I got all the advice i need.
I got compliments and all so..
It's over.
I need to move on..
Thank gawd Magus Luna II was
SPLENDID!
Most of the audience love it.
They enjoyed the show.
So i'm satisfied as a whole.
I'm all happy and glad.
Well,
I'm gonna miss waking up early.Getting dress to school for early rehersal.
Getting the sets ready.Joking and laughing around.Having the dancing moments with Hirzi and gang and Hinna.Playing musical chairs was a blast.Breaking fast session and talking about sensitive issues like weight and being ugly.Having lovely moments with Mas. Chatting and sharing session with my twin Fima.Joking and having inside jokes with Fadz.Idol moment with Fadz,me and Kay.Joking with the SM Ashwin.Mato and Jo.Talking and sharing session with my lovely and gorgeous "3 wishes" cast.Listening to Pria getting paranoid over her make-up.The rushing moments before full dress rehersal.Getting make up ready.Hearing pika's contagious laughter.Seeing hirzi disturbing harbi. Being entertain by Dil's guitar session and hearing Elias singing.Seeing Nadi Crew all calm and cool.And oh gosh so much more!
I missing those moment as i'm writing this.
Not that i'm not going to see them again or going to quit Dramatech..
but i mean you get fond of the production week you see.
We've gone through alot together.
In this week itself i feel that i've bonded with them like i never did.
I love them even more than i imagine.
It as beautiful experience.
Sigh.
Btw i would like to thank all of those who came to support.Be it even thru sms and all.
To Hid.Ferooze.Dee.Neng.Nad.Halimah.Iggy.
Shahdon(altho you didnt really get to see.its okay).
And the rest who sms.I shall mention a bit only.
Thanks for the advice and support guys.
For even believing in me.
It really mean alot to me.
To all cast,my 3 wishes gang and esp to the seniors of Dramatech.Thanks for your patience in
dealing with me and all.Your hardwork.Your advice especially.Teaching me what's right
and wrong.For having faith in me.I've learnt alot and have seen myself improving as a performer.
Thanks a million.
---
i love my dramatech crew.
i miss the Queen already.
(i was force to say i love hidayah *big2*)