20061012

missing something

okay.while waiting for little miss yayah to shower i shall just update a post.

Had rehersal yesterday. But dont know why yesterday was the most tiring.
I came back havng muscles ache and all. Crap.Today was surposedly the worst.
Its the whole run today.Hrm. I'm getting worried. Tieing up loose ends are never easy.

Yesterday can't make it for Titisan session.It's workshop with Abg Anuar on scriptwritting.
How fun. But i miss the last part of it cos had to rush to do my tech run.Hrm.
Rehersal are always fun. But blardy tiring.

Charmaine brought Jack down for rehersal. Place in what look like a lunch box.She made me miss my momo. Jack was super duperly cute.I get a lil jumpy at first.Its been a while since i hold the little furry ball.haha.Oh bytheway Jack is a hamster.
haha

okok.scrap. i hafta leave now.
I'm late.
Going for rehersal.
Aite.
Shush! My debut performance is this saturday.
wohoo!