20061028

salam idulfitri..

A late post.A very late post.
Well nevertheless, i still would want to do this.

A month to rejoice after a month of fasting.
I love ramadhan.I'll miss it ever so dearly much.
But syawal is here.A month that was give to us as a gift.
Well a great month to seek for forgiveness and to forgive.
Beautiful tradition.I loike!
Well people like me need this badly..people like me who at times find
it hard to apologize to people close to my heart.This is a time.A good time to do it.

So actually, I would love to take this oppurtunity to mohon ampun dan maaf.Zahir dan batin.
To everyone that knows me.This is not only to people that i love and hopefully love me as much.You know.I dont exactly have a very friendly face and many a times i have people not liking me because of the way i look.As in maybe i look arrogant or whathavethey.
Well, i would love to apologize to those u think that way. I would avoid it if i could.Trust me.

Well to all my lovely friends, I would love to sincerely and truthfully apologize kalau ada terkasar bahasa.terbiadap.terover.terguriskan perasaan tanpa disedari atau sebaliknya. Ampun dan maaf yerh.My mouth over the years have cause so much problem and i'm still trying to improve on it. Kita nie manusia biasa.Tak lari dari salah dan silap.I would avoid it if i could.Really.To those who haven't spent much time with me.Maaf yerh.I would love to if i could.You know i would.
Kepada yang lain.Mudah-mudahan pertemuan yang kerap ini akan mengukuhkan lagi persahabatan kita.Insya'allah.Amin.

So yah.Enjoy your hari raya yah.
Take Care everyone.
Spread some love.