20050823

a day of emotions...

And so i read Abg amin's blog. His post and entries often inspired me in all ways i could possibly think of.

That suffering and all obstacles of life are God's gift and how those test shape our soul.

hmmm....

He was the man.The only one left in my life.The one that taught me so much about lessons in life.A beautiful man inside out that have blown me away.Someone who taught me so much.Far too much.

As qouted from abg amin's blog,
To Adik Ct: Iti, its your O’levels dear. We love you even if you are not with us. We love you even more if you study hard and get good results. We'll always keep you in our heart.
Thank you for missing me. Hehe. I MISS YOU EVEN MORE.

This was a reply to my tag the otha day. I was feeling down. With so much that i'm going through and much more resposibility i could not make it to any outings. I HAD to turn them down. Reject the offer. I felt that i've neglected them and dissapoint them. I felt so low.Very low. Ever since that, i felt something missing in life. I felt the emptiness in my soul.As tho i was dead. When i read this.I knew it there and then what was wrong. I just knew it.

That i miss you guys so much.

Shout out to my love ones that have stood by me,
Abg Amin
Sis Shikin
Sis Nurul


my beautiful cousins.
i love you guys.