20050410

update la nie...

yes yes.I'll update.I've been busy with nothing.That's why i got no time to update.
okay!Now its twelves thirty and my first meal is almond chocolates.wad the heck?
And i feel like eating cheddar salad with lemon juice and mayonaise...(wad the hell-hell)
I don`t particularly like salad but I don`t know why I want to eat it at the weirdest times.
I get salad cravings. I don`t like salad! I don`t know why my body disobeys..
stoopid sia.

Anyhoos..
i'm feeling so dejected now(chey!dejected konon)hah!
So i called Helmi to come over.That means i'm surpose to pick Helmi up later.
I really miss him.Ergh!This would be the normal thing we will do when we meet.
Helmi would stand still waiting for me to run and catch him and hugg him.
We would hugg each other and kiss like other couples do.hehe!No!kidding.
Anyways..dun be fooled by the size of his name.He's jus a small little boy.
My baby cousin.hehe!

Cute kan?!If only i can put his pic.hehe~