in my doorway
I linger in the doorway...
Of alarm clocks screaming monster calling my name.
Let me stay, where the wind will whisper to me.
Where the raindrop as their falling tell a story...
In my field of paper flowers...
and candy clouds of lullaby.
I lye inside myself for hours...
and watch my purple skies fly over me
Don't say I'm out of touch
.With this rampant chaos-your reality
.I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
.The nightmare, I built my own world to escape.
Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights.
Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming...
The goddess of imaginary light...
the moment u were in sight, my heart thumps loudly... it was as if i'm dying, but no, i was missing sumone...
............
.......
....
..
and i knew it was you i've been missing...