20050419

recapssss

Quick updates on what's been happening in my life today or afew days before.(or i'll have people complaining)

  1. The chalet last weekend was splendid.Fooh!power...~
  2. I gain 1 kg while i was there.
  3. I was appointed to work with Stacy in this yr Speech Day as an Emcee.
  4. Met Jay yesterday while on the way to Polyclinic with Abg Amin.(hehe..hensem jugak eh dier)
  5. My brother is serving his National Service in about 2 mths time and i'm so worried.
  6. He is off 4 weeks before my other cousins and cousins in law(to be)goess off too.
  7. He is posted to Tekong which makes it more worrying so is Abg Hakim and Abg Yan.
  8. Mitsu called at the correct timing.(when i just step out of the washroom)
  9. Met Restu at school.(oh!his hair)
  10. So i met Firman too.(cute little boy-boy)
  11. Someone said i walk like a model.(was that a compliment or what?seriously i dont know)
  12. I was absent yesterday;which was Monday)
  13. I am sick today due to the lack of sleep.
  14. I successfully acted out as Sadako(is that how u spell the ghost frm The Ring?) during English class.
  15. I'm happy at the same time tired.

And yarh.That should be it for today.Enough is enough..i can go on..lala~ I update too much already.

oritey!