20050421

beetchy!

I'm feeling beetchy today.I don't really know why.Maybe because suddenly everything was just the way they were surpose to be.haha!whadda?!

Nothing much to update xcept for...Tomorrow is the school Sports Day!ergh!Gibberish!

annnnnndddd........

Anyway,i would like to take this oppurtunity to wish.. Happy Birthday to Papa(Uncle Mimi). All my the grls frm everywhere on this earth particularly(Nesan,Tiara,Shiela and the other grls who used to hang out over at ur place) send their love and wishes too.Afterall,you're like our number-i-dunnoe-what father we have.haha! Thank you for all your support (morally), Papa. You didn`t bat eyelashes when you had to be our chauffeur for the whole day. oK, so you went, "ACHAK!" (Japanese shocked sound) but you did recover immediately, unlike the time when you went out with us.I remembered exactly this.."wah!Girls these days are so cerewet"(translation: "Girls these days are so troublesome") haha!And u end up looking so 'black' the whole day because you were exausted.hurhur. ;) Okay papa,we love u so much!Haha!i know he'll read this because i told hime to drop by and read my wishes to him.haha!so there u go...