20050131

random chatters..

Feeling Lucky today!


okay.okay.updates.updates for today.

I am so lucky.Mayb a lil too lucky.hehe!
I got gift even for today.
hurhur!Arfian!I love u!!thank u so much for the perfume.hehe...
Yan actually gave me a hugo boss perfume!!!Cool uh!ish....i told u i'm a lucky butt.
Hehe!he was too nice to give me such expensive gift...errrr..now i feel like i owe him something....hmmmm...
i couldn't thank him enuf jus now cos maybe i was just too surprise..hmmm...(stoopid me!)

And not to forget my sweet lil sister,YJ, bought me chocolate and more chocolates...
(aiyer...i swear im gonna be fat anytime soon)huakshuaks.


Finding Neverland with Johnny depp!

Arghhh!!AAaaahhhhHHhhh!

Depp is so sexy and charming.Hehe!...Hott sia!
I went to catch a movie that i've been dieing to watch since the release of the sneak preview.Finally..i watch it just now with dinee.Wah!Fuh!The show was super touching and sweet!!!....Fantasy stories like this is fantastic.People who find the previous movie 'peterpan' cool...u should catch this too.I dunnoe..maybe because i'm addicted to peterpan stories.But as a whole it was a great movie cos it nearly made me cry.Seriusss...it was tt touching tau.Feel like watching it again.(two thumbs up la)
Next movie...Constantine?...Hotel Rwanda anyone??

Okay.Maybe 'Hide and Seek' as soon as it come out on 17th Feb.

hehe...