2005 is such a pretty bunch of numbers.
Hmmm..this year is gonna be so different compared to last year and the previous year and the previous one and the previous one can go on forever but i'll stop here for now.yah!bcos im not gonna have a new new year resolution.hah!stoopid me!maybe but not haven't come up with any yet as for now.Bcos i jus broke it on the ferst day of new year itself.(whad the heck?whad was i thinking?)
Anihoos...some of u must be wondering hows my KL trip.hah!its beyond werds.Super fanta-bulous.Its like fun and crazieee.But i wont say anithing else besides this to avoid blabbering shit.so okLa.
Wow!back to school again.New teachers.New books.New expectation.I hate it when things are too new for me.It jus make me sick to my ass.I the weather agrees with me.It's begining to get cold around here.It's been raining for the past few days.And its making me feel so uncomfortable.which i dun exactly know why because cold weather surpose to make u jus dose of and continue with ur sleep but it doesn't for me.(why am i talking abt weathers here?)
I got porn mail from Vik last night. That is so funny. *Points* Stupid pornmail. Thanks for making my day!. Amazingly, this given me a working mood. I am overcome with the urge to sort my papers, study etcetera. *Hehehe* Crazy brain. The mood`s been absent since my brains stop werking after my N's. Swell time to come back. Sometimes I wish I were more extrinsically motivated.(which i think i have to be very soon its my crucial year this year) I can`t imagine how difficult it will be for me to kick myself into doing any work I have no passion for. Oh and on a not particularly related note, I was gossiping about Joel with (or to rather) Diy and it got back to her so she kind of confronted me about it (in a non-aggressive manner). *Giggles* Well. That will teach you to gossip, Fie! *Hahahahahaha* I'm so surprise and/or happie to meet them after my dinner out with Fathehah,shahidah fiza and shuk.Out of all the ppl i xpect to see yesterday.
Can`t stand it. I probably shouldn`t be all smiles and giggles because it`s a horrible habit, gossiping is. * :D * I`m sorry I`m not even sorry about being caught out. I feel like I should be ashamed of my conduct or at the very least, embarrassed. Oh well. Something to work on, perhaps.
Maybe i shud do less gossiping this year.And maybe not to be self-absorb and start blabbering craps about my life in the event that i'm dead bored and forcing myself to get some action.hah!maybe i shud think abt this.