birthday bash!!
happie burfday to me!!!
ouhh gracious!i can nvr wait a minute more to write out this entry.arghhh!!
This is the best thing that ever happen to me in my entire life.This is it!This is the moment!The moment people!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm writing in with a tears in my eyes.Tears of joy,happiness,xcitement,suprise,sadness and so much more.There is too much that i dont even know how to list them all down.Today starts out like every other day.Screams frm mom and dad and daily routine. 29th January is like any other day.BUt things changes when i heard a knock on the door...There she was...my little sister...standing still with gift in her hands.'Nah kakak!ur gift frm mama,daddy and chacha'.I could remember xactly that. I was surprise that my dad and mom remembered.With no wishes frm them i received that present with xcitment.(Yeah!!my first gift).A kenzo perfume.!wahpiang.cool uh!hehe.. Then everything went as pernormal.Phone calls and msg frm friends that puts up a great smile on my face.Thx u people for remembering!!
Okay.I would like to share this right here...so people could read this.And maybe tell their frens about it.Or then their friends might tell the other friends about it.And everyone knows Fie has such remarkable and wonderful mates.hmmm...!And yah!My friend Hafizah told me earlier today that 17th burfday is the most memorable one.I dont quite believe her.But now i would like to say this.YES!MY 17TH BURFDAY WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE AND HEART WARMING ONE EVER!!!
Everything changes when i met DINEE at 4.30pm. Her wide smile jus simply make my day.fuh!And then...jeng,jeng,jeng!She came with a pink rose.Ouhh gosh!That so melt my heart.Aaahhh!I love u dinee!!And off we went to meet neng.And tadda.They gave me a rantai with an alphabet F.Wah!!!I like it sssooooo muchhie!Thx u neng~
I tot my xcitement will come to end end when u jus chill out by the beach.BUT I WAS SO BLODDY WRONG!!!
Saijoe.Amli.Faiz.Zul.Arep.Saiful Fazrie.Ean CAME!!!!with a CAKE .ouhh my goodness.My Mind jus came to a sudden stop!OUHH GOSH!this is not happening.They came singing a burfday song.Ouhh my!!My heart was full of emotion.I so-wanted to cry but i don't know why it doesn't.I really felt as tho i was dreaming.A cake for me??!!my oh' my.(Somebody slap me!!!)
Ouhh and then this is when the sad story came.Aiyer.We had cake and wipe-cream.Fuh!(I like the cake!!yummies).Then dineee start playing with her wipped cream and put in on my face.But the saddest part came when i got a smack on my face with full of creams by ean.Amli add on my just spreading it all over.Then i got a 2nd smack frm faiz and i dunnoe who.That was worst bcos its the cake that was on my face.And then came a pours of mineral water.EEEwwww!Then next thing i know...i was all filty dirty and SMELLY!!! yucks!
Really..i smell like muntah org.Or maybe susu basi or maybe telur.Its like masam sey!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....And erbody complain abt my smell.eeeeeeeeeeeee!
I never got a chance to clean up until i got home.Fuh!This part was the best thing that ever happen to me in the entire 17 years of my life.When i got home.I saw a big box full of stuff.Ouhh gosh.Theres chocolates.chips.bear.shirt and i love them all.I found out that they actually send it over while i was off with dinee.Ouhh my!And Saijoe and amli send it sey!!!ouhh gosh!!
This whole thing that they did for me...made me just kneel down in tears of happiness.I dont know how to thank them for doing such things.On my day it teaches me that i am part of them and that i am a friend to them.Saiful's, arep's,zul's and razeans presence suprise me.Dinee's letter made cry.Faiz's words touched me.And amli's and saijoe's effort was beyond words.My goodness.I'm truly blessed cos GOD gave me such wonderful friend.And I thank them today and the rest of my entire life for doing this to me.Yes!I am surpose to thank dinee the most for just doing this for me.I can never thank u enough.My loyalty to our friendship is that's all that i can give.I LOVE U LADIEE.yes!ur plan works well and i love them all.and i love u the most.Thank u for the kiss.That closes the 29th of January 2005.A day i can never forget.I promise.A day where bonds are there.A day where i know i'm not alone anymore.A day where i know my presence are appreciated.Wow!
This entry is super long.Its nothing compared to their effort.Fuh!i had a fantabulous time and i'm honoured to receive such stuff.Guys!!Thnks a million once again and for the last time.
Lots of Love,
Fie
the pics are gonna b post up very soon....