hmmmmm....
well..firstly lets talk abt my new blogg here...well..it's kindda merepek...got me editting it for a to z...(stupidd blogg)..at last i turns out ..aiyer~..iduntknowwhattasay..well..m truly worn-out now..and i've nothing-better-to-do-at-home!
I find my life pleasantly boring. Let`s say "staid".~ Sometimes I think to myself about how everyone`s got such interesting lives.I feel that mayb i shud stop staying that 'cursed word'..bcos..it's making things worst that it ever seems..Like when I read my friends posts today. Even if it is a little unpleasant with the bitching and the quarrelling and rebuttals and personal attacks, it is pretty fun, right ifah? Yeah, I thought so too. I guess I`m a little too nice for those sorts of things to happen to me. More accurately speaking, I`m too tolerant.(is it dinee??)or is it i'm too self-absorbed?!hah! I rant a in semi-secret and get it all out, leaving me happy and available for more gossip targeting and taunting. I have to say that lil' devil has got that right.Maybe she just doesn't ponder and rot if he life's ever bored. She isn`t a hypocritical backstabbing bitch.*ehem2* Everyone gossips. No? Well then, everyone lies. Anyway, I`m old enough to know that everytime I sigh and lament about my boring life, one big asshole of a drama squishes out of the anus in the sky.hmmmm...so i better end it her...i'm tired of heckking this thing 'ere...
outs