Boyfriend(s)
Dorathy asked me what the difference is between a best friend and a boyfriend. I tilted my head up and wondered for less than three seconds before responding happily, "Nothing!" She laughed but she had a thoughtful look on her face. So I gave it a proper thunking and came up with some rubbish about it coming down to feelings and how we`ll probably never able to have platonic friendships with a member of the opposite sex (I know there are gays(opss sorie sissy)and lesbians in the world so just bear with my theory oK, it`s just a light-weight load of happy-crap I use to make sense of my own life). As far as my experience goes, either I`ve fallen for the guy friends I have or they`ve liked me. Honestly speaking - I have had no exceptions. I guess we transition from friends to couple-ation when the feelings are mutual at a mutual time. (Did I just write a redundant sentence?) This rarely happens thanks to the phenomenon called idontwantotellyou and other such things. Sometimes, your feelings are just not reciprocated the way you would like. You`ll end up being good friends if you`re both good people, I suppose.(which made me start thinking abt you-know-who.)erk!
So anyway, I know who Dorathy likes. *Childish* I`m happy and weirded out that she told me. We aren`t really close yet.Not as close as she and Sissy.The difference between a boyfriend and a best friend. Question worth thinking about seeing as my boyfriend is a boy and my best friend is also a boy..
The whole point is there are differences which i guess up to each individuals.so up to you.i haf and will stick to my own.so..................
gO figure!