20050607

random screams...easy on the heart

I have been spending time, thinking about my life. The many changes, the adaptation process, the crisis and the neglected soul.

It is true that life is all about balance, living life to the fullest, albeit there are times that are tumultuous and difficult.

Sometimes I ask God why? Why? Why allow us to go through such pain?

But then again.to think of it.its the PAIN that will keep you sane.Its the PAIN that will make you a whole lot better self.

The crisis that i've been through lately have caused me in every way. It tells me something.That no matter where I go, the problems will always be the same because whatever place I decide to run to will have the same thing; People.

And the main caused of such torture in life is the people around it.HOnest!

My aunt always said that there was no point quitting when things got hard or bad because no matter where you go and what you do, you`ll always face problems. It may be a different problem but there will be problems nontheless. May as well get it over with and do my best.

What she says was true but the problems truly when you have to deal with it.The word 'get over it' is easy said and not when you want to do it.I may as well stand and fight.Of just let time heal the whole situation and live such pretentious life saying that everythings all good.

Both act have consequences if you realised it.You can stand and fight and hurt both part but manage to let out your true feelings without living in denial.Or You can just let it go and do nothing about it and live your entire life pretending that things are fine and you hide your feelings and say not a single word about it and then slowly destroy your inner self and your soul.

Now ask youself dear readers?How would you want to handle it?Be firm about your stand and take the risk in hurting both party at the same time or just sit and suffer all by yourself?(Hurting one is better then both at the same time).

Your journey of life throughout is all about making decision.

I use to make a stand now and be firm about what I belief in and that action of mine have caused in the wrecked of my friendship and maybe love life and life with my family.I've never understood the meaning of patience until he came.

A friend who have taught me to let go without giving up and still standing strong with what i belief in.And with that he've made me a stronger person who is capable to withdstand anything that might hurt and bring my whole self down.He have taught me to be forgiving and let the whole thing lose and not torture myself.
[i owe you so much]

I therefore thank you for being there for me.

I've now know more on how to handle when problem arises.On how i want to get over it.Like truly get over it and get through it without pretending and living my entire life like i'm someone else.

But this doesn't mean i'm not like how i use to be.I am still someone who would do anything to stand for what i belief is true.I can be a bitch.And i am today. Just don’t step on the wrong foot. Even the most patient of whores have a bloody temper.


Kehidupan ini bagaikan wayang semata- mata.