Capacity
I think that smell is so addictive.
I love the scent of the boy. It drives me wild and makes me curl my toes. I love the scent of my passionberry lip balm, makes me think of cool wind biting my cheeks and the time i had by the beach all alone. I love the smell of freshly laundered clothes it makes me want to jump in the pile and lay there to take a nap.
The smell of a newly opened bag of oreos that's ready for a dip in a milk bath. A new book with its pages freshly turned. The smell of his perfumes as he gives you a tight hug. The night air that's cool and crisp and salty when you're sitting by the beach. A barbeque, with the charcoal glowing and its smell sticking to you like a second skin. Fresh fruits on a plate of ice, a big bag of candy and chocolate ice cream.
Sigh.
All the little things.
Damn!
I'm actually bored and tired.
Can i not do my homework please.
ugh.