heaps better than yesterday
I'm still hurting but alot happier today.Because some moron made me upset yesterday.Oh!he did that on purpose btw.How evil can human being these days get.I think I had that disease, S.A.D.S - and if you`ve never heard if it, I swear I`m not making it up. It exists. I`m just making up the part where I suffered from it. :P .It's a winter disease ah.I guess.haha!
And yah!I lost my voice.Damn i sound so ugly.This is all due to the shouting and voice projection i did just now.That worsen the bad condition of my throat.NCC 'training' comes preparation for the upcoming events was kindda alrite ah.Lame but okay ah.What do you expect eh?We had some shooting going on slash a video to be exact for the Meet the Officer Session which falls on the 2nd of July(fuct that i cannot make it*ughh!*) and a NCC day rehearsal.So yah.Fun jugak ah.
But now i'm tired.Slept for only 3hrs yesterday.
nothing else to say.
writing in to make me feel sleepy.
now i am.
so..
okay bye!
anyways...to kill time i did this..very stoopid tho.but heck
|
| The Idealist You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop. You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist. |