20050203

sickheads....

-

Right.I hate the fact that i'm sick and i had to skip two bloody test for today. That means i have to get the test done some otha day.Which i predicted to be freaking busy. Yes! I had to skip POA and PHYSIC test.And i missed my chemisty lesson which make me feel worst.

This must be the aftermath of yesterday game.Yes we won our first match in the interclass captain's ball competition. We WON la dey!We played against 4E5 and yah we won with 11 points to 4.Great match as a whole.Erbody played bloody well.Credits to 5A2's captain's ball player.Hooyah!And good game to 4E5's player.

okay.okay.
Yes!Back to my sickness.I had thought of not coming to school the night before but was reluctant due to the test and lesson im gonna have the following day.So i slept(without studying for my test and completing my hwk) with the intention to go back to school but thru the night i was awaken by stoopid feelings. I vomited for almost 6 times and end up waking up with a bad migraine.Ewww!I totally hate the feeling!!Aaaahhhhh!

And here i am now.At home.Off from school.Completing my work before going back to school tomorrow....
Time to get back to work!!!!

outs~