evening talks.
i didn't mention about my results because they suck.hah!i failed my math and then got back 3 marks which made me pass.Fuh!Great feeling there.hmmm...i suck at math alot and i need to work on that very VERY soon.
my brains are just lazy these days.It feels strange though.But!i'm cool, at least i pass for my first mock by 2 marks.(such a minimalist) ; P *hehehe*
Sigh!My tired brains and body is going to just crash anytime soon.Having sleepless nights is driving me wholly mad.And constant test and loads of homeworks are just making me more slothful.Which generally means i need some excitment in my life.
Talking about excitment..i just want to catch some good movies.Maybe constantine.I just like this Angel-Devil-Heaven-Hell-God-Supernatural-Horror movies.Like cool gituk.Or maybe Hitch starring Will Smith.This movie looks entertaining and uproaring.Mayb i might consider that.hehe!I wanted to watch Hide and Seek initially earlier this week.It starred Dakota Fanning! Which is mainly why I wanted so badly to watch it. I was additionally happy to find that it was supposedly a scary movie.But the feedbacks aren't so good.hmmm....maybe i shall watch all.*hehe*
I need heaps of fun to brighten my life.