killer.
fuck!BAD DAY TODAY!!!
- momo died last night and i couldn't get to see him for the last time.
- i lost my 40 bucks that i've been saving up for my edc orange shirt.
- chinese new year family gathering will be a day of couples.
my emotion became flooded with anger and sadness.ergh!!i came hm late last night.I met up with mam yati.fathehah and shahidah.Fizah and shuk.We went to orange julius to talk and did some catching up pertaining to NCC stuffs.I went hm about close to 11 without knowing that momo is leaving us soon.Sharks!I realise momo's absence after the cage momo used to live in was rather empty and quite.Yes!momo has left us all.hmmmm...:(
Yes!i kept close to $50 for a lil shopping this weekend.But everything was ruined when i lost that cash.ArgGGhhhh!yes~...i couldnt help it but cry..i rarely and i've nvr kept or save up money ever..and when i'm starting to adopt such habits...my money is gone!!I'll curse that moron who took my money.I wanted to buy the esprite shirt!!!!and its all been ruin...!!
Gonna have a family gathering during chinese new year...my aunts just came back from my place to do some little discussions about the plan on both days of CNY.We are going on an overnight trip by the seaside but sadly erbody had a greenlight to bring their dates with the permission of all the parents.Oh!that's only for those in poly and above.Fuct that~...ohhh how unfair..i mean i'm not mad due to the fact i couldn't bring anyone special...i dont care.Because i dont have any.BUt its because erbody is gonna be busy with their dates and ouhh where should i fit in...erghhh~...