20080318

cos they're mine, for life.

Do you know what it feels like to want to have the person all to yourself?To want to own them. Like their all yours.Strictly no sharing. Where the person stick to you and never change like they got noone else in this world.Like they stick to you like they owe you a living. Okay no. Maybe that's alittle too much to ask for. That's being too paranoid fifi.

I mean.I dont know.I kindda miss those good old times.

At different stage of my life,i grew fonder and closer with some people.
They came into my life and make me apart of theirs. They found their comfortable spot somewhere in this heart. We've shared meals on the same plate.Share the same dreams. The same view.Talk the same language-without the need to say much.I mean, i came across this few treasures that i'll keep for life.But then again, good things dont come easy and they dont last forever.They come and go. Under circumstances and situation, they had to leave, things have to change.

I can't stop reminicing about the past, not that i dont like what i have now but i miss it.
so much.I felt like i've lost so many along the way.So many diamonds and gems.
What's left is memories of you and i.


I was once so close.so close to you.
---

this to all my old close friends.