thinking of euuu,endlessly
i haven't written a real post in a while actually.As in 'real' about anything and everything.
i seriously feel that sometimes i write for the sake of it.Just to update myself.Tell others what's going on in my life then to write about what i really want to say/write.I've been rather nice with my words too.As in no cursing,no bitching and all sorts.Not a good sign la!?
But nevermind.Maybe i've been busy lazy to blog already.
Ouh speaking of busy.Damn!Exams are like NEXT WEEK!My Term Test to be exact.
Gosh.Dont exactly know why i make fuss about it as tho i've never taken one in a while.
But I hate exams and test and all.It makes me study and be all hardworking and its not me at all.It'll make me go sick to my stomach not being able to be myself and it really make me want to shit and puke at the same time.I hate maths like nuts especially.Even more now.(now that i need to take Engineering Math).I seriously can't wait for the next year.Where there'll be NO math at all.haha!
Now all i care about is for holidays to come.
Can't wait for Christmas.New year and all.I want more Sleep.