20051006

To ditch

weird habits!

The fact that I just can't keep things neat for more than a week (a few days to be exact) drive me purely insane.
My table is in a mess. Really. Clutter with books and papers and other rubbish.
(Which then will bring across the wrong idea to people that i've been studying REALLY hard).
I think i need to stop cleaning my room. i mean, what's the point when ure just gonna mess it up again, right? right. and maybe i'll find things better this way. I feel more at ease. organised chaos!

And unitelligent comment really bothers me. So do people.BIG TIME.Not like i utter intelligent stuff all the time and that i think everyone like me(not that I care).But yah.if you cant say anything intelligent, shut up! ahh.. see? isnt the world a much more beautiful place to be in? and you can have a doctorate and still say unintelligent things.And really.Dont try too hard to be funny.

The way i look at people. Particularly women or any tom dick or harry who is interestingly enough for me to look at or diss at.Hah!
It be a bonus if they good to look at and double bonus if they're hip and happening.

okay.

When shall i start?

hmm...

:o)