hoo haa...
Congrats Belle for the competition.Kudos!
I loike your new hair cut btw.Like A-L-O-T!
I think i need one soon.
Yeah Beybeh!
oh! before i leave, my computers suck like *toot*.
Its infected by some stoopid virus and its crashing my hard disk bit by bit.
How evil is that!!Ahhhh....
Ugh.Damn you idiotic bloodsucking pathetic machine.
Oh on an unrelated note;
heard about the hoohaa on prom night this year?
is that gd news or what?
Really.
I dont know.
hmmm...
ok signing off.Going off to see my nanny.
see ya later aligator!
I loike your new hair cut btw.Like A-L-O-T!
I think i need one soon.
Yeah Beybeh!
oh! before i leave, my computers suck like *toot*.
Its infected by some stoopid virus and its crashing my hard disk bit by bit.
How evil is that!!Ahhhh....
Ugh.Damn you idiotic bloodsucking pathetic machine.
Oh on an unrelated note;
heard about the hoohaa on prom night this year?
is that gd news or what?
Really.
I dont know.
hmmm...
ok signing off.Going off to see my nanny.
see ya later aligator!