eternal sunshine
i'll try to live my life on the premise that i may not have more than a day to live. I'll try to make the most of each day...every day. But, work and life make their own demands. It's so difficult and not always possible to complete each task and fulfil each dream before sunset.
I may be glamorizing the good and overlooking the not-so-great. I wonder if that's why i feel apprehensive to truly enjoy myself? I feel like my future's an ocean of doubt punctuated by the occasional, yet unappealing difficult waves.
I mean, i'm trying to enjoy each and every moment that's carved for me by His hands.
After all it's His hands that evokes love and passion.And which without it alot of things are meaningless even dreams.
i'm rather contented.
---
Like how the moon and stars light up the night sky, like them you light up every cornerstone of darkness,this being my heart.For that i cherish you.And if you were a lock send by God, that loving you would be the key to opening the floodgates to everything beautiful in this world-my significant other.