words
Words are cheap. Typed, written words.to be exact.Sometimes even spoken words.It doesn't take much effort to concoct some random paragraph. Just as I am doing now. It doesn't take much effort to lie with words. Even if I don't feel exactly very happy, all I have to do is throw in a lot of "haha"s and nobody can tell. Sometimes we hide behind the security of words, and most of the time we depend on it. If you think about it, the fairytales we read, the novels we buy, they're all somebody else's lies. In the end we're all just buying everyone's lies except our own.
We tend to depend on all the things written down.Like beautiful words said in smses, notes and letters, make meetings and said yes only to be unsure of our own answers.All they did was give us hope.Maybe even false hope.Like how we hold on to promises made, we hold on to the words said and keep them like a proofs.But then eventually, as time flys, people come and go as well and these words dont mean nothing no more.They are just plain words.I mean all i'm saying is..I had it?
---
I'll admit it
this just aint no game these just aint words that im spittin
if u can see the thoughs that's in my head
im trippin
im a playette that is true but i'll change the game for u
see wat it dooo
Can i be for real
this is how i feel
im in need for love
so let's dip up out of here
ooo your just my type
everything's alright
and i just wanna chill
so lets dip up out of here