20070128

fatigue

I'm insanely tired.
I've been trying so hard to cope this.
I'm juggling things horribly bad now.
Drama,projects and with exams around the corner .
It getting a toll on me physically and emotionally.

I'm emotionally affected in a way lately.
I shall apologized.

I'm unable to stretch myself so thin and be content,
and I'm not being selfish when I place priority on my own happiness.
I can only give so much.

Lately, i've seen myself investing alot socially.
Which amaze me sometimes.
I hate crowds tho i've tonnes of friends and many more love ones around me.
But honestly, i dont do with crowds well. I hate the fact that i can't adapt that fast with
almost all of them.But lately, i'm doing well.Not that i'm pretending.But i'm coping it well with crowds.
I met up with some old friends lately and did some catching up on the phone and i realise that I can't do without Friends.
I mean the ones who offer value beyond invaluable - a lifetime of faith when you don't believe in yourself, strength to carry you when you're too weak to stand on your own. The people who will be there no matter what, no questions asked, even if you can't remember when you last saw or spoke to them.The one who made you smile and laugh your hearts out in a way telling you 'you'll get through this just fine".

A friend onces told me that friends come and go and lovers dont.They might be the one and only for the rest of your life.
But i doubt so.True to some extend.Yes,Friends do come and go, but good friends they'll stay.They stay for good.
You wont see if if you dont find them.They be there, always there for you.
But lovers, they come and go but only the true one stays.
They'll be true not if you think and feel they're true.
They will be if they WANT to be true.

But then again..i dont know.
People are open to alot of different perspective.
You'll get me if you're on my same lane.