20060629

7 heaven

haha.okay la.i'm so lembab(slow) i know.It's been a quite sometime since i read my name in Nadira's blog asking me to do this.
Havn't got a chance to blog these days.By the way thanks eh Nad.(haha!like ya right!~)
okay here it goes la....


7 Random things about me
1.Behind this crazy and friendly person you see in me...i'm not so friendly with people i dont know.
2.I dont like to smile to jus anybody.
3.I love my Dt bitches.
4.I'm a family person.
5.I'm still learning how to cut my nails.(seriously...my dad does it for me most of the time)
6.Emotional bitch.
7.Poems drives me crazy.

7 Things that scares me
1.GOD
2.What happens after you die.
3.Love.
4.Being hurt.
5.Losing my love ones.
6.When all eyes are on me.
7.Trip and fall while going down the stairs.

7 Random music at the moment
1.Everytime we touch(slow version).
2.We're in Heaven by Bryan Adams.
3.Home by Micheal Buble
4.I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
5.Menunggumu-Peterpan feat Chrisye(is that how u spell his name)
6.Foolish Games by Jewel or hid feat fifi(haha)
7.Cowboy take me away by Dixie Chic

7 Things I like the most
1.Sunrise and sunset
2.Reflection time with love
3.Silence
4.Scream and shout
5.Act(haha...i think uh)
6.Sleep and lots of it.(a source of escape from reality)
7.Sweetness

7 Things I often say
1.Suke?
2.Okay bye!
3.eh damn it sia.
4.Bitch!
5.Tepuk lagik!
6.Eh rosak tau!
7.huh?

7 People to do this
anyone that is bored okay?






-------
okay bye.