20060522

have a break.have a kit-kat

seriously.i really need a break.

i've exhaust myself to a point that i can't get up and was really really close to not attending school.
Like think of it.Come on its only ONE freakkking month since i started school and i'm having such awful attitude.
Uh this is killing me.

Well.Test truly drives me crazy.I'm not a 'test kindda person'(wudeverthatmeans).
Like it doesn't matter wether that test require me to study or whatever sort.
I just dont like the feeling when i'm sitting for it.
It suck.BIG TIME!

howeverrrrr....

I'm loving DT and Titisan to pieces.
My bitches and pimps.MY mirror boy.Mypeople
just makes my day.They just keep my school spirit up.
Never once a dissapointment(except ehem~).
So yah.
I'm finally doing what i love the most.My passion.
My new life.And i would trade it for ANYTHING.
That keeps me alive.
Thank God.


If not.I'll rot and DIE in school.
Like SERIOUSLY.





okay enough writing shit.i'mgonna study for a test AGAIN!