please understand me
I've always relied on you to make most of my decision.
For i know you'll never dissapoint me in making the right choice.
You gave me the assurance that i'll do just fine with what i just did.
But this is one of those things that i dont want(not that i dont need) you to make it for me.
All i want is your encouragement and support and not make or change what i've been wanting to do.
You never knew how badly i want this.
For once i dont need you to in the decision making.
I dont want to know what you 'think' i'm incapable of doing.
Or judge my abilities.
For i am sorry to tell you, that you're the last person who truly knows my capabilities.
We let time tell you and prove you wether i can succeed in what i thought i could.
You are a big part in my desicion-making.
But not now.Not in this.
I just want your endless support.
You believing in me.
You telling me that it's okay if the decision i made was a mistake.
Let me learn from it the hard way.
Let me do it myself.
I am not being stubborn.
I just want you to understand.
That's all.
That's all i'm asking for.
To understand.