someone please
I feel like carrying a weight of the whole world behind my back.
Have you ever felt so low before?
Low and heavy that you're soul and heart sank deep down where you could never reach to it.
It was in times like this when harsh reality slaps you hard in the face and you learn the hard way that
you can't depend on anything or anyone but yourself.
It was in time like this, when you feel worthless and hopeless, and there there was, just somebody by you.
Waiting.
To rescue.
It was in time like this that i turn and wait.
For that somebody.
Just anybody.
My savior.
And so i WAIT.
For a signal or a sign of that someone.
And then i realise...
I stood still
all
ALONE.
empty.
drown in the bloody river..
of my own tears.
------------------------
Oh shit.somebody take me away from this living hell i am in now.
Take me away from this ruthless situation.
Bring me to a place where i could find peace that i never once did.
Bring me far away.
Far far away from here.
Where i can hide.
Oh why can't this tears stop flowing.
Oh why can't i feel a thing.
Oh why?
----------------
I'm offically on hiatus.
For God knows how long.
I'm taking a vacation for the forsaken soul.
Oh well..
Goodbye.