20060118

say NO to jokes

I seem to just hate jokes because i simply dont get them.
Tho not all the time but most of the time.Besides it sometimes doesnt make sense to me
or i'm just too fucking(excuse the swear words!) slow to understand and laugh to it.
Like the one in Mark Haddon's book. Far too smart for me.
Nyeh!

And those typical jokes your friend gave to you..i bloody hate them too..
The final answer makes me feel so silly.
I so feel like a fool.
Gosh! i got one here with me..

Knock knock!
who's there
masochistic
masochistic who?
must yo' cheese stick be up your ass..

grrr!

Did you hate that joke?I hate it.And so i share it now.Jeez it suck in a whole lot of different way.
Silly.Silly.

okay.i better go.
i've got to get my pictures from the photo shop and pamper myself for a good lunch.
ok cheerss.