desirable to me
Saw Mr. cute today.Okay.Fie tgh HIGH!Currently talking with Zul baout him.haha!
CRaps ah fie.
Talking about Male species..Well..what's with the trend of older girls and younger boys.Or should i speak on an older context as in older woman and younger men.Yarh!No!Its not as if i got some fetish over younger men(what i prefer calling them).*I think ah*Like my other boyfriends or what i like to call them.haha!they are all younger that me.Cutekan!
No la.Their decencyjust blow me away.haha!Merepek sia.Really..looking at the time now..i know why am i talking shit..because its way past midnight.
Really now alot of women are falling for younger men. This is not some stoopid sense i'm making out of my pathetic life. This is from the observation i've made.My other female cousins are dating guys younger then them and i dont see age as being a problem.That depends on the maturity level of the 'younger' guys out there.Okay.why am i talking about guys here!
orite. i would like to share abit...on this song lyrics.
uuuu...i like~
I don't have to be anything other than the birth of two souls in one
Part of where I'm going, is knowing where I'm coming from
I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn
Am I the only one who noticed?
I can't be the only one who's learned
I don't want to be
Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me
Can I have everyone's attention please?
If you're not like this and that, you're gonna have to leave
I came from the mountain
The crust of creation
My whole situtaion-made from clay to stone
And now I'm telling everybody
I don't want to be
Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be
anything other than me
cool or what?